Sunday, June 26, 2011

And then she stopped...


Errrr ughh gluuughhh...

Yeah so I've been twice since I got back from BC. I don't know what it is but I just don't want to go to yoga anymore. Just like that. Well maybe not....

After returning from my trip, I stopped being able to sleep at night. I typically fall asleep at 3am and have to wake up at 7 or 7:30 for work or volunteering. I have a lot on my mind these days and I feel awful. My diet is crap right now too. Yeah, yeah the obvious solution would be yoga! But the thing is I'm done. As passionate as I was before, I feel just as strongly that I don't want to go anymore. It's... just that way. Although I felt amazing after my classes this week it was like pulling teeth to get here. Naomi sent me a motivational text to attend a class with her and the class was amazing, but I just don't have the desire to attend anymore. Or to blog.

Instead of fighting this and pushing myself (like I always do), I'm just going to wait it out. I'm sure it will pass and I'll want to attend again. In the mean time, I'm going to try to come 3 times a week, or every other day just to keep it up. I'll have to find an activity to replace it - running? swimming? gym? but I guess the challenge is off...

It just goes to show you that things change... easily and quickly. And we must adapt.

I'll let you know what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment